Some other fun facts about me.
- I started doing comedy in San Francisco in 2001, and I’ve performed stand-up, improv, and sketch comedy for over 16 years, producing dozens of live music, comedy and gallery art shows with events in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, and Portland.
- My work has appeared on Comedy Central, Hulu, NPR, Atom Films, The TV Guide Channel, and the internet.
- I have a degree in Religious Studies from The University of California, Santa Barbara, where I focused on Eastern religions and philosophies.
- I was born in the Year of the Dragon. Like the dragon, I am fierce, and reptilian.
- The theme for my Bar Mitzvah reception was The Beatles.
- In 8th grade I was in a Beatles cover band called Revolution and we took second at the 1989 Beatlefest Battle of the Bands.
- I once spoke to Ringo Starr on the phone.
- In high school I had hair extensions, wanted to be in a gang, and played one year of football. I regularly read about these things to roaring audiences at Mortified.
- I once won a popular MTV dating game show.
- I’ve been a receptionist. I’ve been a bartender. I’ve been a caterer. I had a short lived boat cleaning service. I worked at Cinnabon. I was fired from Cinnabon.
- I got a free beer once in Flam, Norway.
#1 Comedy Club in North America (Splitsider)
Improv booker has thriving lab for humor experiments (Jewish Journal)
Run The Light (Standuptalk.com)
Improv Lab Aims To Shake Up The Traditional Comedy World (89.3 KPCC)
Jamie Flam: Producer, Enchanter, Immaculatizer (The Bold Italic)